THE Applus+ SOLUTION
The Applus+ training programme focuses on both in-house NDT operations and portable/field use of NDT methods. We provide the equipment, consumable materials, procedures and typical applications used in a variety of industry settings.
In conjunction with traditional classroom instruction, we provide hands-on training simulations and demonstrations to promote and enhance our trainees’ understanding of NDT methods and acquisition of practical NDT skills.
The following are the standard courses provide by the NDT Training Center. Additional courses may be available on request:
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) Level I & II
- Liquid Penetrant Testing NAS 410 (PT) Level I & II
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Level I & II
- Magnetic Particle Testing NAS 410 (MT) Level I & II
- Liquid Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Testing Combined (PT/MT) Level I & II
- Radiographic Testing (RT) Level I & II
- Digital Radiographic Testing (DR) Level III
- Digital Radiographic Testing with Digital Detector Arrays (DDA) Level II
- Digital Radiographic Testing with Computed Radiography (CR) Level II
- Radiographic Interpretation: Advanced (RT) Level II
- Radiation Safety (RS)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Level I & II
- Visual Testing (VT) Level I & II
Specialist courses we offer include:
- Film-to-digital conversion training
- Digital software application training
- Aerospace cast film-interpretation training
- NAS410-specific training
Our course programme varies according to national and regional requirements.