THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Applus+ RTD, in cooperation with some of its key clients, has developed several services to assist in the management of plant facilities across all life-cycles, from FEED study to decommissioning.
In the FEED stage, activities may involve preparation of written schedules for the plant, as well as setting inspection intervals. We can also provide input into design and construction methods, giving consideration to testing and inspection activity. During construction and commissioning, Applus+ RTD can prepare and update programme information based on plant design and the results of tests performed.
In-operation services include:
- Updating written practices to meet current regulations
- Updating written practices to make use of up-to-the-minute technologies
- Assessing plant condition and estimated remaining operational life
- Assessing site condition and metallurgy
- Evaluating studies of plant-facility-life extension
- Monitoring on-line condition
- Reviewing operating data and its impact on plant-life expectancy